Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Talk Radio Quote of the Day

I don't believe in homosexuality.
-some idiot caller on Sean Hannity's show

There are a lot of things I don't believe in. Santa. The Easter Bunny. The Tooth Fairy. Brownies, elves, sprites, that sort of thing.

But homosexuality? C'mon. There's ample evidence for it, isn't there? (Or should I be calling up my best friend and telling him he's make believe?)

Now, you can think homosexuality is a choice, or that it's immoral. (And I can think you are an idiot.) But to say you don't believe in it?

Yes, yes, I know what he meant. But if I am to take your argument seriously, I demand of you--at the very least--the ability to coherently frame that argument. If you can't say it without sounding like an utter halfwit, then don't say it. If you must say it, be prepared to be treated like the blockhead you are.

And Mr Hannity, you really need a better call screener. For the good of the Right, quit giving these drooling mongoloids a national audience.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Every once in a while, I get the feeling that many of Hannity's callers might do well in the Miss Teen USA competition.

Mark said...

If Hannity really wanted a good show he should do open lines no screener and turn on his 15 second delay. The caller and his comments are hilarious, as in it's hilarious someone this dense has survived as long as he has.